Blend Oils into Powder
Nu-SORB™ is a blend of three ingredients that offers producers of high oil ingredients an alternative to synthetic carriers. This blend of ingredients provides the oil holding capacity necessary for the production of capsules, tablets, powders. and some food products.
Available now in North America to our RIBUS Certified Contract Manufacturers – anticipated international launch, 2020.
- Silicon Dioxide (in high oil systems)
- Offered as Certified Organic
- Clean label statements that replace synthetics with:
- Fiber Blend
- Nu-SORB Oil – Rice Fiber, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Lecithin
- Nu-SORB Water – Rice Fiber, Psyllium Fiber, Banana Flour
Review specifications, nutrition analysis and FAQs in the table below, or scroll to the bottom of the page for downloadable PDFs.
- Natural Nu-SORB Oil Product Specs
- Organic Nu-SORB Oil Product Specs
- Natural Nu-SORB Water Product Specs
- Organic Nu-SORB Water Product Specs
- Nu-SORB Oil Nutrition Analysis
- Nu-SORB Water Nutrition Analysis
- Nu-SORB FAQs
Q. What is it made from?
A. Nu-SORB Oil is a blend of Rice Fiber, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Lecithin in a proprietary method.
A. Nu-SORB Water is a blend of Rice Fiber, Psyllium Fiber, Banana Flour in a proprietary method.
Q. What color is it?
A. Light to medium tan.
Q. Is it a flowable powder?
A. Yes, it will blend with other powders.
Q. Is it Certified Organic?
A. Yes, organic product is available. USDA and EU certified organic.
Q. Do you have a broker or agent in my area?
A. Quite possibly, contact Business Development for the name of a broker or agent in your area.
Q. Who do I contact about formulation recommendations?
A. Ask one of our experts here!