"The Synthetics Replacer", Nu-FLOW® offers producers an option to replace synthetics or other anti-caking agents including SiO2 tri-calcium phosphate, or talc with a natural or certified organic ingredient. Using 'rice concentrate' on your label statement gives you a clean, consumer-friendly label while also solving anti-caking, flow and other manufacturing and/or production challenges.
Nu-FLOW is made from rice hulls that are sterilized and ground to a fine powder. The unique functionality comes from the fact that 'Mother Nature' causes the rice plant to take up silica from the soil and concentrate it in the hulls of the rice. Thereby producing a natural alternative to silicon dioxide or other anti-caking/flow agents.
- Spice Blends
- Spray Drying
- Dry Blending
- Anti-Caking / Flow Aid
- Improve processing flows
- Achieve 95%+ organic levels
- Clean label statements that replace synthetics with 'rice concentrate'
- Seasoning Application Trial
- Electron Microscope Analysis of Nu-FLOW
- RIBUS’ Sales Boom as Clock Ticks for Silicon Dioxide Use in Organic Foods, Beverages, and Supplements